Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday #25 - Foyer

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Well, Kid Jedi graduates from preschool this Friday and we're having family over for a mini-celebration. So, I figured I should get some cleaning done. Today it was the foyer. These are before:


This is the bench we have to use as our launch pad, obviously nothing is launching right now.


The steps going upstairs, this is where I put things that need to go upstairs, obviously I haven't taken things up to put them away in a while.

From the front door:

The after pictures will be posted later today, I'm waiting for my floor to dry from being scrubbed so I can put the bench, coat tree and shoe basket back.

(EDIT)

Here are the after pictures:



And the on the bench/Launch Pad are the teacher gifts for Kid Jedi's teacher and assistant (Popcorn bowl with Caramel Popcorn and Chocolate Drizzle Popcorn from Dale & Thomas).

This is what I tackled, let us know what you tackled and head on over to 5MFM to see what other Mom's tackled this week.

No comments: