Top Ten list time again...I've been MIA because of a lot of substitute teaching, so I figured I should do a top ten list on what I like about substitute teaching.
1. You meet some great children (teachers too).
2. You learn a lot about the learning differences of children.
3. You don't have to deal with grading.
4. You are done work by 3:30, though you may start as early as 7:30.
5. You come away with some great stories.
6. You get to teach all grades. This is great for someone like me who is working toward becoming a teacher.
7. Work is never boring!
8. If you have a difficult class, you get to say no next time.
9. You are still free to do things with your child's class.
10. You get to touch a lot of children's lives.
Check out other top ten lists at Oh Amanda.