Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday #17 - Laundry

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Laundry, it's the bane of every Mom's existence, well actually, I don't mind doing laundry, but, well it's not always easy to find the time especially since the the past 3 weeks have been hectic, between my son's tonsillectomy, getting him back to school, a weekend with my hubby in Vt that had my son & I running around and the past few days with me being sick, my laundry is, well, taking over the basement. So, today, I will be tackling my laundry before it tackles me, and taking my son for a much needed haircut.

This is what I'm tackling let us know what you're tackling and check out what other Mom's are tackling at 5 Minutes for Mom.

1 comment:

It Feels Like Chaos said...

I tackled some haircuts for my boys, too!