Monday, March 2, 2009

Another beautiful snow day

I love snow, I hate driving in it but I'm like a little kid when it snows, it brings such a sense of wonder and awe and today, like most of the east coast, we have snow and in our case serious snow. We're around 6 inches so far and it's supposed to keep snowing for the next 5-6 hours.

This is our backyard , well part of it, from the backdoor.


This is a close up of our deck so you can see how high the snow is.


This is a shot out of a side window where you can see our side yard and our neighbor's fence, see how high the snow is on the fence.


Needless to say we will be outside later playing in the snow, maybe making a snowman, but at least I'll be pulling my son around on his sled, I really need to find a good sledding hill soon.

No comments: