Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back to Weight Watchers

Well, I tried to get back on track at the beginning of the year, then I got sick, then my son needed a tonsillectomy, then we had a ton of behavior issues with him at school. Well, now it's my time. I went to WW yesterday, I was up 6 pounds from when I stopped in October. Today is my first day on program, and it's going to be a tough one, we are going out to dinner, which is made even more difficult being a vegetarian. We are heading to Carraba's after taking the little guy to see Monster's vs. Aliens. I already looked up the points for everything, decided on the Taglirini Picchi Pachiu, but at 12 points, I'm only eating half, the other half will give me a day during the week that I don't have to cook!

It's hard for me to focus on me, it always has been, but as a Mom, it's even harder, but if I don't focus on me, I won't be here for my family. It makes me sad that my son even sees me as fat, well having a big belly anyway, and he's only 5. I know he loves me and fat vs thin isn't a big deal, but it made me realize that I'm not being a good example for him, so today, I start. Today I work on me so I can help him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for taking care of yourself!