Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Years!

Well, I would have blogged yesterday, but, well I wasn't home. Every year my family, my parents and sisters & families get together for brunch, this year we went back to my older sister's after to celebrate her baby's 14th birthday (which was on Dec. 29) and then my Dad and hubby went out to get us new cell phones and to add my parents on to our plan so they'd have texting - a very important feature when they travel between NJ and FL two times a year (so 4 trips). Needless to say, we left here around 10 and didn't make it home until dinner time.

Anyway, I decided to make New Year's Resolutions this year, I don't usually do this, but I figured I need to make some kind of declaration on the changes I want to make in my life.

These are the resolutions I made:

1. To weigh less at the beginning of each month than I did the month before.
2. Lessen clutter by at least 25%
3. Blog 3-5 days per week consistently (so the few readers I do have will have more drivel to read)
4. Make a healthy dinner every night for the whole family (I know this one sounds weird as I'm a SAHM, but I'm a vegetarian, my son and husband aren't so we've kind of been eating separate meals, but this year I'm going to change that).

I will update monthly on my progress if anyone cares to read about it, but by doing that I have to make progress.

Have a happy, healthy new year!

No comments: