Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me! Monday



MckMama is hosting this over on her site. I've been reading them for a couple of weeks now and figured I'd add my "Not Me's"
I did not spend Friday frantic because I had a viewing and was too upset to know what to do with myself.
I did not put off giving my son a breathing treatment Saturday night because I didn't want to wake him and I did not bring him to my hubby's and my bed so I wouldn't have to sleep in his hard bed.
I did not send my son to preschool this morning with a runny nose and cough because I needed some time to run errands.
I did not have potato chips for dinner yesterday because I didn't want to make anything for me and I did not feel sorry for myself for losing my cousin this week.
I did not let my husband feed my son grilled cheese for dinner in front of the TV on the couch.
Well, I'll take notes this week and see if I can do better next week.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

What a great meme!!!

Hey I never feed Cheeks dinner in his high chair in front of the tv when it's just me & him. Never I say!

BTW, I have a yahoo group for South Jersey mom bloggers it's called SJMomBloggers. Come join!! We could use new blood.

Michelle said...

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for your families loss.

(((HUGS)))

Meghan said...

Psst..you got an award...come see!