- Heading to Amusement Parks, though this is more fun for Kid Jedi and the hubby, I enjoy taking pictures and seeing the joy in Kid Jedi's face.
- Playing board games, our current favorites are Sorry, Lego Race and Battleship.
- Watching movies, Kid Jedi has recently decided we need to have family movie night where he picks a movie and we all watch together, it's nice because we all stop running to watch the movie.
- We play outside whenever we can, this summer with the heat and humidity, it hasn't been as much as we like but we head outside, have adventures, kick the soccer ball around, etc.
- Kid Jedi's favorite, as you know if you read my blog at all, is to all play with Lego bricks together. I'm not just saying this because of the blogging program that inspired this post, we have thousands (really) of Lego bricks and 30-40 kits that are put together.
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and LEGO blogging program, making me eligible to get a prize pack. For more information on how you can participate, click here.