Thursday, November 12, 2009

Affirmations and Assurances

With the rough roads we've been facing, it's easy to get down, down on life, down on myself, down on just about everything. Well, I've decided that I'm done with being down. I have a wonderful husband who has been in a job he is not very happy at for several years now so that I could stay home with Kid Jedi. I have a wonderful albeit trying little boy. I have great parents, sisters, brother-in-law, nephews, and even my mother-in-law and father-in-law have really turned out to be very supportive in everything we've been going through. So, I am saying here and now that I will not feel sorry for myself. I will remember that me working outside the home, even if we have to find childcare for Kid Jedi on vacations, will be good for my family and me. I will look at what I do have, not worry about what I don't have.

I will remember that because of this face...

Everything I do is worth it!!

2 comments:

Kelly Miller said...

Man oh man, what a face! Just looking at it brought a big smile to my face, so I can't imagine what it's like to live with such a little character.

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

That is such a cute school picture!