Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday - Tackling Everything.

Well, Kid Jedi seems to be adjusting ok to school. We still don't have enough information on what we need to do, but that's coming. In the mean time, we, like everyone else are facing tough financial times and I need to go back to work. I signed up to substitute, I think I'm going to go to a temp agency too to put my name in. It's tough here because I still need to make myself available for Kid Jedi so he doesn't get worse and since we don't know everything we need to look into appointments, and we also have the issue of his anxiety and a major change like this could spiral that out of control, but well, this isn't really about that, though I am tackling deciding how to bring in more $$ (any advice is welcome).

Anyway, this week, with looking at going back to work soon, I will be tackling some organization around this house. I have no pictures because I don't really have the time to take them. The plan is to get the kitchen and dining room cleaned up, the tables are magnets for clutter, and get caught up on laundry this week. I will take pictures today and post all my progress next week.


We also had a wonderful celebration this weekend, my nephew made Eagle Scout this weekend. He got lots of great letters, though he got one from Shane Victorino from the Phillies which looked more like a response to a general fan letter than for an Eagle Scout, and more importantly he became one of a few Eagle Scouts, about 1% of all scouts become Eagle Scout, it's a lot of work and I'm very proud of my nephew.


This is what I'm tackling, check out 5MFM and see what other Moms are tackling.

1 comment:

Susie said...

What a HUGE accomplishment!! Good for him!!