Monday, March 1, 2010

I promise to be back...

Yeah, I know I fell off the face of the Earth. Well, not really, but I've been working a temp job since January 20th and by the time I get home, well, I'm lucky I have enough energy to eat dinner, bathe Kid Jedi and get myself to bed. It's not that what I do is a difficult job, I'm a secretary at a Law School, it's that I'm not used to it. For the past six years, work consisted of cooking, cleaning, taking care of a child, driving here and there. Now, I have to get up every morning earlier than I have in a long time and I'm out the door before Kid Jedi's even ready for school. That being said, I actually like what I'm doing, though I don't think I'd want to do it permanently. I'm still looking to become a teacher or at least an aide.

No comments: