Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday #24 - Giraffe Lovey finished

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Well a few weeks ago, I had blogged that I intended to finish this lovey for my friend who was due June 23. Well this past Saturday, we were blessed to have a new little girl in this world. She was a few weeks early, but healthy. She's now home with her loving Mom, Dad and big brother. Anyway, I spent yesterday finishing the lovey.


It came together really quickly and I love the way it looks. I will definitely be looking at more sewing ideas from You Can Make This. As a matter of fact, my next sewing project is a handbag pattern I got from there.

This is what I'm tackling this week, let us know what you're tackling and check out more tackles at 5MFM.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

That is gorgeous. I love the colors. Great job & I know the new mom & baby will definitely appreciate it.

Virginia said...

Oh that is darling!! Looks so soft!

Virginia
http://livinglocalnh.blogspot.com/2009/05/tackle-it-tuesday-when-life-gives-you.html