1. Follow your heart, it knows better than your brain sometimes.
2. Even if you don't believe in God, He believes in you, so PRAY!
3. Listen to your Mom, you may not like what she has to say, but she's been there and only wants you to be happy and successful.
4. If both of you are working, live on one paycheck and save the rest.
5. Take time for yourself, even after you have children...you and they will be better for it.
6. Choose your friends carefully, they are the family you choose and should be a positive force in your life.
7. Take care of yourself, body, mind and soul!
8. When making a decision, weigh your options, make a decision and never look back.
9. Live like there's no tomorrow, because sometimes there isn't.
10. Love with all your heart, the more you love someone, the more your capacity to love.
I know a lot of this has to do with love and family, but I really think that our lives should focus on God, and family.
Check out other Top Ten lists at Women of Faith.